These courts are run on a not-for-profit basis by a team of volunteers for members of our local community to enjoy for a small fee of £20.
Originally a gift to the local community, they have been played on by generations from the Bourne and surrounding area. They have always been looked after by volunteers and all fees go to the care of the courts. We receive no external funding and rely on our members to make sure the courts stay in good condition and that this precious resource is used and available for our community.
Courts cannot be booked in advance (outside of coaching times; see Coaching). However, our "waiting rule" means you are guaranteed use of a court if others are already playing, as players must finish their set or finish within 30 minutes, whichever is the shorter, if others are waiting.
We rely on members to respect the rules, and to contact the Committee if there are any problems with the courts.
** Please click here for Latest News **
For Key Change details please click the "Keys" tab
General Rules of play
1. Courts are only to be used for TENNIS only.
2. Skateboarding, cycling, football and other sports are not permitted and damage the surface.
3. The courts must be left locked after use.
4. Playing time when another Member is waiting is 30 minutes from that Memberís arrival or one set, whichever is the shorter
5. Hard soled, ridged or Astroturf shoes are not to be worn.
6. One guest per member is permitted if accompanied by a member.
7. Please take your rubbish home or use the bins provided.
Please abide by the rules of the courts and pick up any litter and leave them as you would wish to find them
- We have organised two coaches who run regular coaching sessions.
- Details on this website and court noticeboard.
- Waiting rule does not apply to club coaching sessions.
- Use of courts by clubs, schools or groups must be pre-arranged.
- Renews in May when the club holds its annual Key Change Day.
- Alternatively, new keys can be obtained from the Bourne Stores (Spar) throughout the year if you miss key change day. Please contact us to arrange a replacement if you lose your key.
- An additional £5 key deposit is payable on first time membership.
- Return your key each year to avoid the £5 replacement fee!
- If you decide not to renew membership please return your key and we will return your £5 deposit.
If you have any questions you can contact a member of the Committee or email us at:
NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME